We Help Clients Recover The Social Security Benefits They Deserve
For individuals who can no longer work because of permanent medical or mental health impairments, it is nearly impossible to have a quality of life without Social Security Disability benefits. However, if you were denied these benefits, your financial future is put at real risk. At Bollenbeck Fyfe, S.C., our Social Security attorney, Stuart Spaude, fights for disabled clients in the Fox Valley and the state of Wisconsin to receive the proper benefits they are entitled to. Our goal is to build a personal relationship centered on trust and communication with our clients. This relationship plays an important role in helping you get the benefits you need to secure your future.
What Is Social Security Disability Insurance?
Social Security Disability Insurance is a federally funded program designed to provide payments to individuals with permanent health conditions that prevent them from being able to work. These payments are vital to the financial well-being of countless people throughout Wisconsin and the United States. Our Social Security Disability attorneys have extensive experience with Social Security Disability law and can assist you from the initial application all the way through a final hearing. If you have been denied the benefits you deserve, we will file the necessary request for reconsideration or request for a hearing before an administrative law judge to ensure your successful Social Security Disability claim.
The Types Of Disability Claims
There are several ways someone can be classified as disabled under Federal Social Security Disability Law. At Bollenbeck Fyfe, S.C., our attorneys represent individuals with the following disability claims:
- Work-related injuries: If you have suffered a work-related injury that is preventing you from going back to your job, we are ready to help you enroll for Social Security benefits designed to help you compensate for these lost wages.
- Accident injuries: On-the-job accidents aren’t the only way you can claim disability. Injuries suffered in car accidents, or accidents as a result of negligence, are just as valid as job-related injuries when attempting to claim Social Security Disability.
- Serious medical conditions: Our firm represents clients who have permanent medical conditions that prevent them from obtaining regular work. This includes chronic diseases and other lifelong ailments.
- Mental health conditions: People suffering from serious mental health issues, such as anxiety and depression, may also be eligible to collect disability insurance.
How To Apply For Disability
The application for Social Security Disability is located on the program’s official website. These claims may take a long time to process. That is why it’s important to be as prepared as possible for the application and to have important documents on hand, such as:
- Your Social Security number
- Proof of age
- Information about any doctor or medical center you have visited regarding your condition
- The names and dosage information for all medications you take
- Any recent lab or test results regarding your condition
- A summary of the tasks you performed at your last job
- Your most recent W-2 forms
- Any medical records you have in your possession
If you are denied after the initial application, that is just a start of the application process. You should contact us, so we can file the necessary appeal of your denial.
Contact A Skilled Fox River Valley Social Security Disability Law Firm Today
To receive assistance with the Social Security Disability process, call Bollenbeck Fyfe, S.C., today at 920-949-0925 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your case. Our office is located in Appleton on College Avenue, one block east from the Appleton International Airport.