Preserving Our Clients’ Second Amendment Rights
The Second Amendment gives us the right to bear arms, but there are many regulations and laws that gun owners need to follow to keep their rights intact. Experienced legal guidance can help you ensure your collection is legally compliant, pass on your collection to your heirs, restore your gun possession rights or defend you in court if you used a gun in self-defense. Whatever your firearms-related legal issue is, one of Bollenbeck Fyfe, S.C.‘s, experienced attorneys will give you practical advice and proven courthouse representation.
Every Gun Rights Issue Handled
Besides advising his clients on gun laws, attorney Craig Kubiak is a gun owner and certified firearms instructor in Wisconsin. He can answer all your questions and assist you with multiple firearms law matters, including:
- Fighting to restore your right to own or possess firearms after losing it due to a criminal conviction or restraining order
- Using a National Firearms Act (NFA) trust to keep yourself in compliance with state and national gun laws and pass on your firearms collection as part of your estate plan
- Aggressively defend you against criminal charges related to a defensive use of a firearm
- Help you know your rights and responsibilities regarding carrying a concealed weapon in Wisconsin
NFA trusts are useful, cost-efficient legal tools for people with significant, diverse weapons collections, including Class III firearms like:
- Short barreled rifles and shotguns
- Fully-automatic firearms and machine guns
- Firearms termed “destructive devices” or “any other weapon” (AOW) by the NFA
Our attorneys have defended numerous people against criminal charges resulting from the discharge of a weapon, including the use of lethal force. We have deep insight into the legal use of guns for self-defense. Among the tools at our disposal are the Castle Doctrine and common-law self-defense. We will vigorously fight for your right to defend yourself and your family from real or perceived imminent danger of death or great bodily harm.
Contact Our Fox Valley Gun Law Attorneys Today
Don’t put yourself at risk of losing your firearms or going to prison for defending yourself. Mr. Kubiak and the rest of our legal team will preserve your Second Amendment rights. If you have been charged with a violent crime or weapons charge, we will provide you a tough, knowledgeable criminal defense. Call 920-949-0925 to schedule a legal consultation at our Appleton office. You can also email us to get in touch.