Many people are surprised to learn the truth about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) applications: Most are denied on the first attempt. In recent years, only about one-third of initial SSDI applications were allowed. That means the Social Security...
Month: January 2020
- Riding your motorcycle in the winter? Increase your visibility
- Why it’s better to get workers’ comp than to use health insurance
- Recognize and address distracted drivers on the roads
- Do shorter days and longer nights mean more car accidents will happen?
- There are 4 different ways to appeal a Social Security denial