Many people are surprised to learn the truth about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) applications: Most are denied on the first attempt. In recent years, only about one-third of initial SSDI applications were allowed. That means the Social Security...
Month: January 2020
- Will insurance be enough to protect you after a Wisconsin crash?
- A denied SSDI claim is often just the first step toward benefits
- 2 motorcyclists injured, 1 teen accused of reckless driving
- Does a dog’s breed affect your rights after it bites you?
- Who pays the medical bills and other losses after a car crash?