Every Step of the Way
Craig A. Kubiak
Craig Kubiak Has been practicing law in Wisconsin for almost 30 years, and has experience in diverse areas of the law. Whether its representing physicians or medical groups, Fortune 500 companies in civil litigation, or an NFL franchise in arbitration before the Commissioner of Football, Craig's practical approach always focuses on his clients' bottom line.
As a long time firearm enthusiast, Craig represents federal firearm licence holders around the state. He is well versed in the National Firearms Act, and is uniquely qualified to help you add NFA firearms to your collection.
When not at work, Craig and his K9 partner, Riggs, volunteer on a Wisconsin based search and rescue team. Craig is married with two grown daughters, and enjoys the outdoors and the shooting sports.
- Civil Litigation
- Employment (Employer side)
- General Corporate
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 1991
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Criminology & Law Studies
- Major: Spanish
- Wisconsin, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1991
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1998
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1999
- Wisconsin K9SOS Search and Rescue, 2016 to 2019
- Firearms Training/Concealed carry Instructor