Appleton Divorce Attorneys Guide Clients Toward an Effective Resolution
Representing clients throughout the Fox Valley
When dealing with a legal issue involving your family, you need to seek the help of a respected attorney with the knowledge and resources to get you results. Divorce, child custody and spousal support cases can have tremendous repercussions on your life, and it’s important that the legal resolution you receive protects you, your family and your assets. As a partner at Bollenbeck Fyfe, S.C., attorney Doug Fyfe has more than 20 years of experience handling family law cases in the Fox Valley. In addition to representing clients in court, attorney Fyfe also offers alternative methods to resolve your disputes, including negotiations, mediation and collaborative divorce.
Handling a range of family law issues
The area of family law is incredibly broad and complex. Every client who comes to us for help has specific concerns, making each case different. At Bollenbeck Fyfe, S.C., our goal is to assist and protect our clients with any family law issues they have, such as:
- Divorce: The divorce process is one of the most difficult life events a person may face. Although some cases are handled relatively simply through negotiations, many require aggressive and vigorous litigation before a resolution is reached.
- Child support: Child support in Wisconsin is determined by a number of factors, including the number of children involved and the total income both parents earn. We look at all of the aspects involved in calculating your child support to make sure that the payment is fair and accurate based on your financial circumstances.
- Child custody: In Wisconsin, child custody will be awarded based on the best interest of the child. We help our clients establish an effective custody plan that works for everyone involved. This also includes setting up visitation rights. If litigation is necessary, we are also prepared to defend your rights as a parent to protect your family.
- Spousal support: Whether you will be making payments or receiving them, our firm studies your case to make sure any spousal support plan that is fair and accurate.
- Property division: We help clients retain the property they are entitled to own after the divorce, including personal property, real estate, retirement benefits, investment accounts, and business interests. Our firm also assists in obtaining a fair division of marital debt.
Contact an experienced family law attorney in Appleton, WI today
If you are going through a difficult family law issue, such as a divorce or child custody dispute, make an appointment with Bollenbeck Fyfe, S.C. today by calling 920.735.1711 or contacting us online. We represent individuals throughout the Fox Valley area from our office in Appleton, which is located on College Avenue, one block east from the Appleton International Airport.